Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Low carb sweet little treats, rolled in coconut, with a little maple flavor. Adapted from shakeoffthesugar.net
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups pecans
- 1 tablespoon low-carb maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened dried shredded coconut
- Place all ingredients, except coconut, in a food processor and process till the nuts are well chopped and everything is well blended.
- Roll into bite size balls and then roll in coconut.