Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
For your favorite spice or carrot cake!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 (16 ounce) package powdered sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Gradually add powdered sugar, beating at low speed until blended.
- Beat at high speed until smooth; stir in pecans.
I put this on a cake I made for a potluck and the frosting got rave reviews! I was a little nervous about a whole Tbl of vanilla so used 2t and added a little milk. And eliminated the nuts. But the frosting itself was fabulous! I had lots of fun licking the bowl and beaters!
This was absolutely wonderful!! Almost tasted like divinity. I think I could eat this by itself.