Recipe by HollyJane
This is a wonderfully simple and fabulously tasty cheese ball I always make around Christmastime, but it's great any time of the year! Prep time includes chilling time.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (5 ounce) jar Kraft Old English cheese spread
- 1 (5 ounce) jarkraft pimiento cheese spread
- 1 cup pecan halves
- snack cracker
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cream cheese, Old English, and Pimiento cheese spread together in large bowl until well-blended.
- Line a large,deeply-dished coffee mug or bowl with plastic wrap.
- Transfer cheese mixture to mug or bowl and cover with more plastic wrap.
- Chill for about two hours or until somewhat firm (the mixture will never become"hard.") After mixture has firmed up, remove the top layer of plastic wrap and invert the cheese ball onto a small plate.
- Remove remaining plastic wrap and cover the cheese ball with pecans.
- Chopped pecans may be used instead of pecan halves.
- Serve with apples and/or snack crackers.
- Note: This is not a firm cheese ball, and you'll probably never get it into a perfect ball shape.
- That's why a deeply-dished mug or bowl will help in the shaping process.