1/1 Photo of Pecan Cream Cheese Ball
2 hrs 15 mins
2 hrs 15 mins
This is a wonderfully simple and fabulously tasty cheese ball I always make around Christmastime, but it's great any time of the year! Prep time includes chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cream cheese, Old English, and Pimiento cheese spread together in large bowl until well-blended.
- 2Line a large,deeply-dished coffee mug or bowl with plastic wrap.
- 3Transfer cheese mixture to mug or bowl and cover with more plastic wrap.
- 4Chill for about two hours or until somewhat firm (the mixture will never become"hard.") After mixture has firmed up, remove the top layer of plastic wrap and invert the cheese ball onto a small plate.
- 5Remove remaining plastic wrap and cover the cheese ball with pecans.
- 6Chopped pecans may be used instead of pecan halves.
- 7Serve with apples and/or snack crackers.
- 8Note: This is not a firm cheese ball, and you'll probably never get it into a perfect ball shape.
- 9That's why a deeply-dished mug or bowl will help in the shaping process.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Cream Cheese Ball
Serving Size: 1 (650 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1886.7
- Calories from Fat 1623
- Total Fat 180.4 g
- Saturated Fat 74.8 g
- Cholesterol 327.4 mg
- Sodium 2974.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.5 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 49.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Kraft Old English cheese spread