Recipe by Ann Arber
These are like mini pecan pies. How fun for parties, and holidays. Delicious.
Top Review by Mercy
This is a terrific recipe! I indulged in these little treats when I was low carbing by subsituting almond flour for the flour and 1 tablespoon brown Sugar Twin with 3/4 cup Splenda for the sugar.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped cranberries
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- For pastry, beat cream cheese and flour on high speed until combined.
- Stir in flour.
- Chill for one hour.
- Shape into 24 balls.
- Place in ungreased 1 3/4 inch muffin tins.
- Press pastry evenly against bottom and up the sides.
- For filling: Beat egg, sugar, vanilla til smooth.
- Stir in nuts and cranberries.
- Spoon filling into cups.
- Bake 325 for 30-35 minutes until brown.
- Cool on wire racks.
- Remove by running a knife around the edges.