Recipe by DeeVaFoodie
This recipe comes from TOH.
Top Review by cinginsnow
Loved this recipe. I did not want the dish to be overwhelmingly sweet so I used a smidgen less sugar and unsweetened coconut with great results. Definitely will be making this again it was easy and worthy of seconds maybe even thirds!!
- 2 lbs sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup miniature marshmallow
Directions See How It's Made
- Place sweet potatoes in a 3-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking.
- spray. In a small bowl combine the brown sugar, coconut, pecans,.
- vanilla, salt and cinnamon; sprinkle over sweet potatoes. Drizzle.
- with butter.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until potatoes are tender,.
- sprinkling with marshmallows during last 5 minutes of cooking time.