- 4 (4 ounce) salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons dijon-style mustard
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄4 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped pecans or 1⁄4 cup walnuts
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine breadcrumbs, pecans and parsley in a shallow dish and set aside.
- Mix mustard and honey in a small bowl and set aside.
- Add enough water to thin the honey mustard mixture.
- Season each salmon filet with salt and pepper to taste.
- Brush the top of each filet with mustard mixture and lightly dip in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place each filet coated side up on a baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes per inch of thickness or until fish flakes easily with fork.