1/1 Photo of Pecan Coated Salmon Fillet
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine breadcrumbs, pecans and parsley in a shallow dish and set aside.
- 2Mix mustard and honey in a small bowl and set aside.
- 3Add enough water to thin the honey mustard mixture.
- 4Season each salmon filet with salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Brush the top of each filet with mustard mixture and lightly dip in the breadcrumb mixture.
- 6Place each filet coated side up on a baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- 7Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes per inch of thickness or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Coated Salmon Fillet
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.1
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 58.3 mg
- Sodium 125.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 23.9 g