Recipe by 1 tuff cookie
The recipe came from my aunt. This is a large pie since it is served in a 9x13 pan.
Top Review by MommaEllen
I love the crust, what a nice change from the normal graham cracker crust! I used sugar free pudding and lite Cool Whip to keep the calories down. Made this for PAC '08. Thank you for sharing!
- 1⁄2 cup butter (softened)
- 2 cups pecans (crushed)
- 1 cup flour
- 1 (6 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 ounces bo cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Mash together flour and butter. Stir in the pecans.
- Spread in a 9x13 pan and bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Let the pie crust cool.
- Mix together powdered sugar and cream cheese.
- Spread on the cooled crust.
- Mix the pudding mix according to directions and put on top of the cream cheese.
- Spread Cool Whip on the pudding mix.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Cool for 3 to 4 hours in fridge.