1/1 Photo of Pecan Chocolate Chippers
This excellent cookie has just enough dough to hold all the pecans and chocolate chips together. Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat butter until fluffy.
- 2Add sugars, vanilla and salt.
- 3Beat another 1 to 2 minutes until well combined.
- 4Add eggs and beat until blended.
- 5Stir together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt until combined.
- 6Stir in chocolate chips and pecans.
- 7Form 1 1/2 inch balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet (cookies only spread slightly while baking) Press each ball down about half way.
- 8Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes, until golden brown.
- 9Cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Chocolate Chippers
Serving Size: 1 (1469 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.6
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 25.3 mg
- Sodium 130.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 2.0 g