1 hr 15 mins
Saw these on Martha Stewarts show, had to have this recipe, and wanted to share with all of you!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light-brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 8 ounces pecans, chopped (2 cups)
- 6 ounces white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 30 perfect pecan halves
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Center 2 racks in the oven.
- 3Line 2 baking sheets with silpat nonstick baking mats or parchment paper.
- 4In bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream butter and both sugars until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes.
- 5Add salt and vanilla, and mix to combine.
- 6Add egg, and continue beating until well combined.
- 7In a medium bowl, whisk together flour and baking soda.
- 8Slowly add dry ingredients to butter mixture.
- 9Mix on low speed until just combined.
- 10Stir in chopped pecans and both chocolates.
- 11Using a 1-ounce ice-cream scoop or a tablespoon, scoop out dough, and place about 6 balls on each baking sheet, about 3 inches apart.
- 12Flatten each ball slightly, and gently press a pecan half in the center.
- 13Bake 7 minutes, rotate pans between oven shelves, and bake until just brown around the edges, 6 to 8 minutes more.
- 14Remove from oven, and let cool slightly before removing cookies from baking sheets to cool on wire racks.
- 15Repeat process with remaining dough.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1586 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.0
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 24.1 mg
- Sodium 73.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 3.7 g