Recipe by Sassy in da South
This chicken was so good and the sauce was delicious. So simple and easy to make.
- 24 chicken tenders
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 16 ounces sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; place on a greased jelly roll pan.
- Combine butter and 1/4 cup of the mustard; stir well.
- Pour over chicken; spread evenly.
- Sprinkle pecans over top.
- Bake, uncovered, 375 degrees for 15 minutes or until chicken is done. Remove chicken to a serving platter, reserving drippings in dish; keep warm.
- Combine remaining 2 tablespoons mustard, pan drippings, sour cream in a large saucepan; cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated, stirring often.
- To serve, pour sauce over chicken.