Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A sweet-hot combo that is too die for!
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups sliced bananas
- 1⁄3 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1 -2 jalapeno chile, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- -Heatoven to350 degrees.
- Brush chicken with mustard.
- Place flour in small shallow bowl.
- In another small shallow bowl, whisk together egg and milk.
- I another small shallow bowl, stir together bread crumbs and pecans.
- -Dipchicken in flour mixture; shake of excess.
- Dip in egg mixture, dip in bread crumb mixture.
- -Line17*12*1 inch baking sheet with foil.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Cok chicken in batches, if necessary, 3 to 4 minute or until lightly brown, turning once.
- lace on baking sheet, bake 15 to 20 minutes or until no longer pink in center.
- -Meanwhile,in medium bowl, stir together all salsa ingredients.
- Serve chicken topped with salsa.
WOW! So easy to make and sooooo good.