Haven't tried this one yet but is sounds good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 6 ingredients.
- 2In seperate bowl mix together egg and buttermilk.
- 3Dip each chicken breast in egg mixture and then into the flour mixture coating well.
- 4Melt butter in a 9x13 baking dish, place chicken into dish, turning once to coat with butter.
- 5Sprinkle remaining chopped pecans.
- 6Bake in 350 degree oven 30 minutes.
- 7Do not over cook.
- 8Serves 8.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 448.0
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 130.2 mg
- Sodium 624.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 38.7 g