Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Simple, easy, tasty dish. Goes well with sweet potatoes.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy duty plastic wrap; flatten to ¼ inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Set aside.
- Combine honey and mustard.
- Spread on both sides of chicken and dredge in pecans.
- Arrange chicken in a lightly greased shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until juices run clear.
Very Tasty combination - dijon, honey and pecans. I could have used a bit less pecans (not the fault of the recipe I got a little carried away) great presentation. I had some left over and sliced it and put it into a green salad next day - excellent. Hot or cold this recipe is a winner in my book Thanks Laura Leigh
very easy...very yummy!
I used this to cover some quail for a party. It was fantastic. I got rave reviews from everyone and boy were they surprised when they found out how easy it was. Thanks for a great recipe.