Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour (more as needed to coat chicken breasts)
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- pepper (black or cayenne)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup crushed pecans
- 1 cup plain fresh breadcrumb
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Season breasts with salt and pepper. Lightly flour chicken breasts. Combine egg and milk in shallow bowl and mix well. Combine pecans and bread crumbs in another bowl. Dip floured chicken breasts into egg/milk mixture, then dredge in pecan mixture.
- In large saute pan, heat butter and olive oil. Add chicken breasts and cook until golden brown, about 1 1/2 minutes on each side. If you do not have a large pan, cook chicken in batches. Add additional butter and olive oil as needed.
- Transfer to baking pan and finish cooking in preheated oven; 10 minutes or until cooked through.