Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I got this out of a cooking pleasure magazine.. It's so tasty, and it's a nice spin on the same ole chicken breast.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Brush chicken with mustard. Place flour in small shallow bowl. Whisk together egg and milk. In another small shallow bowl, stir together bread crumbs and pecans.
- Dip chicken in flour mixture; shake off excess. Dip in egg mixture; dip in bread crumb mixture.
- Line 17x12x1 inch baking sheet with foil. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Cook chicken in batches, if necessary, 3 to 4 minutes or until light and brown, turning once. Place on baking sheet. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until no longer pink in center.