Recipe by RobertGoodman
A very simple pie that will wow your crowd! Half cheesecake, half pecan pie, a sure fire recipe for a great dessert.
- 9 inch pie shells
- 4 large eggs
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 1.62 ml salt
- 295.73 ml pecans
- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened
- 236.59 ml light corn syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat 1 of the eggs, 1/2 cup of the sugar, the cream cheese, 1 teaspoons of the vanilla, and salt at medium speed with an electric mixer until well blended. Pour this mixture into frozen piecrust; chop the pecans and spread on top of pie, evenly.
- Then whisk the corn syrup and the remaining 3 eggs together, Then add in the remaining 1/4 cup sugar, and the remaining 1 teaspoons vanilla and continue to whisk. Then pour this mixture on the pie, on top of the pecans. Place the pie on a cookie or baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 50 minutes until the pie is set. Cool for approximately 1 hour. Either serve immediately, or refrigerated for up to 2 days, covered.