Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
A very simple pie that will wow your crowd! Half cheesecake, half pecan pie, a sure fire recipe for a great dessert.
- 9 inches pie shells
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups pecans
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- Beat 1 of the eggs, 1/2 cup of the sugar, the cream cheese, 1 teaspoons of the vanilla, and salt at medium speed with an electric mixer until well blended. Pour this mixture into frozen piecrust; chop the pecans and spread on top of pie, evenly.
- Then whisk the corn syrup and the remaining 3 eggs together, Then add in the remaining 1/4 cup sugar, and the remaining 1 teaspoons vanilla and continue to whisk. Then pour this mixture on the pie, on top of the pecans. Place the pie on a cookie or baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 50 minutes until the pie is set. Cool for approximately 1 hour. Either serve immediately, or refrigerated for up to 2 days, covered.