1 hr 30 mins
Luby Luby Luby's Note:
My hair stylist gave me this recipe years ago. I have made it every Christmas since. My neices and nephews would disown me if I did not show up with this at Christmas. My oldest nehphew likes it so much that he chose this for his groom's cake when he got married. Serve small portions as it is very rich.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Combine first 3 ingredients and press into a 10" springform pan.
- 3Set aside.
- 4Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- 5Gradually add brown sugar, mixing well.
- 6Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 7Stir in vanilla and 1 cup chopped pecans.
- 8Spoon mixture into springform.
- 9Bake at 325 degrees for one hour.
- 10Turn oven off and leave in oven for 30 minutes.
- 11Ajar oven door and leave in oven another 30 minutes.
- 12Cool at room temperature then refrigerate overnight.
- 13Top with whipped cream then sprinkle ground pecans on top.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 764.5
- Calories from Fat 515
- Total Fat 57.3 g
- Saturated Fat 27.9 g
- Cholesterol 236.2 mg
- Sodium 531.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 46.3 g
- Protein 11.8 g