Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This comes from a cooking.com email, looks delicious!
Make and share this Pecan Carrot Bundt Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons grated orange peel
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 lb carrot, grated
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup chopped pecans
For the Frosting
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each. Beat in lemon and orange peels.
- Combine dry ingredients; gradually add to creamed mixture alternately with juices. Stir in carrots, raisins and pecans.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes; remove from pan to a wire rack.
- For frosting, in a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and vanilla until smooth. Frost cake; sprinkle with pecans.