Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Pecan Caramel French Silk Pie
- 1 pie shell, not graham cracker, baked
- 1 lb pecans, chopped, divided
- 2 (12 ounce) jars caramel ice cream topping
- 8 ounces cream cheese, mixed with
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 cups chocolate mousse mix
- 2 cups whipped cream
- Set aside 2 tablespoons of chopped pecans for garnish.
- Mix remaining pecans with caramel.
- Spread in baked pastry shell.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over that.
- Spread with the mousse.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Garnish with reserved pecans.
- Refrigerate before serving for at least 2 hours.