This unique, delicious sweet potato dish is wonderful served along side a holiday turkey or ham. Coconut provides natural sweetener -
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Peel, and cut sweet potatoes into 1 inch cubes, boil for approx 7-8 minutes & drain.
- 3Mash potatoes and combine with the 1/4 cup butter, coconut, milk and eggs.
- 4Spread in a 9x9 baking dish.
- 5In a small bowl combine brown sugar, pecans, flour and melted butter.
- 6Smear over the sweet potato mixture.
- 7Bake 20-30 minutes.
- 8This can all be made and prepared the day before.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan-Caramel Crusted Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.3
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 44.7 mg
- Sodium 149.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 16.6 g
- Protein 4.1 g