Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep1 hr 15 mins
Make and share this Pecan Caramel Cheesecake Cookie Cups recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) package NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Ultimates™ Refrigerated Pecan Turtle Delight Cookie Dough
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 (14 ounce) can NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- PREHEAT oven to 325°F Paper-line 24 muffin cups. Cut each square of dough in half. Place one piece of dough in each muffin cup.
- BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes or until cookie has spread to edge of cup.
- BEAT cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, eggs and vanilla extract in medium bowl until smooth. Spoon about 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture over each cookie in cup.
- BAKE for additional 15 to 18 minutes or until set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Top each with caramel topping, pecans and morsels.