Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Be sure to place a ribbon on the jar with directions for baking.
Make and share this Pecan Buttersctotch Chip Cookies in a Jar Mix recipe from Food.com.
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butterscotch chips
- 3⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
- Combine flour, soda, and powder.
- Place in a 1 quart jar.
- Layer remaining ingredients pressing firmly after each layer.
- Recipe to attach to jar:.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat 12 tablespoons softened unsalted butter, 1 egg and 1 teaspoon vanilla in a large bowl until well blended. Place cookie mix in an other bowl and mix to combine ingredients. Add butter mixture and blend in to smooth any clumps. Drop tablespoon full onto ungreased pan and bake 9-11 minutes.
- Cool on pan then remove to rack to completely cool.