Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Sweet, buttery, and nutty, these taste delicious with a hot cup of Jasmine tea or a glass of cold milk. :)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream together butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs and vanilla, mixing well.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking soda, and salt; add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in pecans.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F.
- for 11-14 minutes or until light golden.
- Transfer cookies to wire rack to cool.