Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Sweet, buttery, and nutty, these taste delicious with a hot cup of Jasmine tea or a glass of cold milk. :)
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream together butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs and vanilla, mixing well.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking soda, and salt; add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in pecans.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F.
- for 11-14 minutes or until light golden.
- Transfer cookies to wire rack to cool.
These are great! I actually like them because they aren't too sweet, and the texture is almost cake like. Got 26 from the mixture, so that was a bonus! Eve =)
I have been experimenting with different pecan cookie recipe's and this one is the best! They are delicious. I did heaping teaspoons instead of tablespoons. Thank you.
addictive little things! i agree- not really cookie like but very good. i subbed splenda for the brown sugar, egg beaters and light canola oil spread to cut down on calories. that makes it easier for me to justify eating a dozen! thanks.