1/5 Photos of Pecan Brownies
From James Reeson Alive and Cooking show, looked like a nice easy mix to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 160°C.
- 2Spray a large slice tin (would suggest a 9" x 13") with oil and then line with parchment/baking paper and spray again.
- 3Melt the butter and allow to cool,.
- 4Stir in the sugar and cocoa until combined.
- 5Fold through the chocolate chips and pecan nuts.
- 6Stir in the flour and baking powder until combined.
- 7Add the eggs one by one and stir until combined.
- 8Pour the mixture into prepared tin and place in the oven and bake for 40 to 45 minutes, should be firm to the touch.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.5
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 58.7 mg
- Sodium 35.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 23.7 g
- Protein 3.6 g