Recipe by I'mPat
From James Reeson Alive and Cooking show, looked like a nice easy mix to make.
Top Review by weekend cooker
Made theseand had the neighbors over for a Labor Day pool party. They were gone in no time. Made no adjustments to these, as these were soft, moist, and delicious. Mine were done in 40 minutes, baking time right on the dot. Made for Zaar Stars.
- 200 g unsalted butter
- 2 cups caster sugar
- 1 cup baking cocoa
- 125 g pecan nuts
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup plain flour (all purpose)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 125 g chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Spray a large slice tin (would suggest a 9" x 13") with oil and then line with parchment/baking paper and spray again.
- Melt the butter and allow to cool,.
- Stir in the sugar and cocoa until combined.
- Fold through the chocolate chips and pecan nuts.
- Stir in the flour and baking powder until combined.
- Add the eggs one by one and stir until combined.
- Pour the mixture into prepared tin and place in the oven and bake for 40 to 45 minutes, should be firm to the touch.