Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
From James Reeson Alive and Cooking show, looked like a nice easy mix to make.
Make and share this Pecan Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Spray a large slice tin (would suggest a 9" x 13") with oil and then line with parchment/baking paper and spray again.
- Melt the butter and allow to cool,.
- Stir in the sugar and cocoa until combined.
- Fold through the chocolate chips and pecan nuts.
- Stir in the flour and baking powder until combined.
- Add the eggs one by one and stir until combined.
- Pour the mixture into prepared tin and place in the oven and bake for 40 to 45 minutes, should be firm to the touch.
Made theseand had the neighbors over for a Labor Day pool party. They were gone in no time. Made no adjustments to these, as these were soft, moist, and delicious. Mine were done in 40 minutes, baking time right on the dot. Made for Zaar Stars.
This made a great dessert for bunko night. Not too sweet and very chocolatey. It felt weird adding the eggs last but worked out great. Made for Best of 2011.
Fab-u-lous! We just loved these brownies! I must admit that they were made for DH to give to favorite clients, and after a small sampling, he didn't get as many to give away! ;-) I followed your directions to the 'T', although it seems like I typically add the eggs before adding the flour, but it didn't seem to make a difference. They are fudgey and moist, and I'm saving them to my faves! Thanks so much for sharing, Pat!