Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 lb broccoli floret
- 1⁄2 cup whole pecans or 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 lb cooked crumbled bacon
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 medium red onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 8 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- Toss the first five ingredients in a large salad bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix the remaining ingredients.
- Add to salad bowl.
- Toss well and serve.
This is a great salad. The sweetness of the raisins complement the saltiness of the remaining ingredients. I did cut the sugar in half and found it to be just fine.
This was great! I haven't had a broccoli salad with parmesean cheese before but it made a nice addition. I also swapped the sugar for Splenda but it still worked very nicely. Definitely a keeper. Thanks!
I love broccoli salads and was not disappointed in this one. I cut the sugar back and forgot to add the Parmesan cheese, but still found this to be great. Thanks for posting.