A fall favorite with a healthier twist ;) Just like Peanut Brittle but w/ Pecans. Also good w/ Almonds
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook first 3 ingredients in a medium size heavy saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture starts to boil.
- 2Boil without stirring 5 minutes or until a candy thermometer reaches 310 degrees.
- 3Add pecans, and cook 2 - 3 more minutes or to 280°F (mixture should be golden brown).
- 4Remove from heat, and stir in butter and remaining ingredients.
- 5Pour mixture onto a metal surface or onto a shallow pan.
- 6Allow to stand 5 minutes or until hardened.
- 7Break into pieces.
- 8* If you'd like you can also add popcorn.
- 9Prepare brittle as directed.
- 10Stir in 1 cup popped popcorn before pouring into pan.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Brittle
Serving Size: 1 (521 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2237.5
- Calories from Fat 916
- Total Fat 101.8 g
- Saturated Fat 21.3 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 1819.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 347.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.4 g
- Sugars 250.8 g
- Protein 10.2 g