These versatile tarts are wonderful on a buffet table or as a starter or appy and equally as good for dessert with a nice wine.
- Bake tart shells blind, or if bought according to directions on package.
- Divide brie into 24 wedges and place in baked tart shells.
- In a saucepan, heat pecans, sugar and whiskey over medium heat, stirring until bubbly.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 1 minutes or until thickened.
- Working quickly, spoon pecan mixture over Brie.
- (Tarts can be covered and refrigerated for up to 1 day. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking). Bake in 375°F oven for 10 minutes or until hot and bubbly.