1/4 Photos of Pecan Brie Tarts
These versatile tarts are wonderful on a buffet table or as a starter or appy and equally as good for dessert with a nice wine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bake tart shells blind, or if bought according to directions on package.
- 2Divide brie into 24 wedges and place in baked tart shells.
- 3In a saucepan, heat pecans, sugar and whiskey over medium heat, stirring until bubbly.
- 4Reduce heat and simmer for 1 minutes or until thickened.
- 5Working quickly, spoon pecan mixture over Brie.
- 6(Tarts can be covered and refrigerated for up to 1 day. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking). Bake in 375°F oven for 10 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Brie Tarts
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 39.5
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 5.3 mg
- Sodium 33.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared tart shells