Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy loaf to make and very good. I sometimes like to sprinkle coconut in each roll and then into the topping also for a coconut pecan loaf.
- 2 (8 ounce) canspillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 -2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup pecan halves
- Unroll crescents into 16 triangles.
- Spread each with butter.
- Combine sugar, cinnamon and chopped pecans.
- Sprinkle over triangles.
- Roll each up starting at short end and rolling to opposite point.
- Place rolls, point side down in greased 9x5inch loaf pan, forming 2 layers of 8 rolls each.
- Bake at 375 for 30-35 minutes until deep golden brown.
- Flip out of pan at once and place right side up on platter.
- Drizzle with topping.
- To make topping:.
- In saucepan, combine all ingredients except pecans.
- Bring to boil, stirring constantly.
- Stir in pecans.
- Cool slightly.
- Drizzle over hot bread.