Prep 20 mins
Cook 22 mins
I make these almost every Christmas. We love them.
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2⁄3 cup butter, melted (no substitutes)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- In a bowl, combine brown sugar, flour, and pecans. Set aside.
- Combine butter and eggs; mix well.
- Stir in flour mixture.
- Fill greased and floured miniature muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 350°F for 22-25 minutes (It took about 22 minutes).
- Remove immediately to cool on wire rack.