Recipe by Dakota1980
A very easy bar. I received this recipe from a neighbor. I grind the pecans and just sprinkle them on top. The chocolate chips can be adjusted for your personal taste.
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter (not mayo)
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 ounces english toffee-flavored candy chips
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the first 3 ingredients together and press into a 9x13inch pan (sprayed with Pam).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Top this with the next four ingredients mixed together.
- Pour over the crust and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips on hot bars to frost.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans.