Recipe by litldarlin
A friend of mine gave me this recipe. She thought it would be a perfect dessert to take to our Family's reunion this month. I made them this past weekend. Yes they are very tasty and yes I will make them for our reunion.
- 1⁄4 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, room temperature
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup pecan halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine crust ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- beat on low speed for about a minute, or until mixture is crumbly.
- Press mixture evenly into a 9-inch square baking pan or 11x7-inch baking dish.
- Bake in the center of a 350° oven for about 12 to 15 minutes, or until very lightly browned around edges.
- Prepare filling in a mixing bowl.
- Combine 2/3 cup sugar, honey, eggs, 2 tablespoons Flour, salt, vanilla, and 2 tablespoons melted butter.
- Blend on low speed of electric mixer until well blended, about a minute or two.
- Stir in pecan halves then pour over the baked crust.
- Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until filling is set in the center.
- Cool then cut into bars or squares.