1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Lacy S.'s Note:
My mom clipped this recipe out of an American Profile magazine, and boy am I glad she did. (Cooking time includes chilling time.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Line a cookie sheet with foil and lightly grease.
- 3Place graham crackers on the cookie sheet in one layer.
- 4Sprinkle pecans evenly over the graham squares.
- 5In a small sauce pan melt the unsalted butter.
- 6Add brown sugar to the pan and stir until mixture begins to boil.
- 7Pour sugar mixture over pecans and graham squares.
- 8Bake in oven for 10 minutes.
- 9Remove pan from oven and place into freezer for 1 hour.
- 10Break bark into pieces while still cold.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Bark
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 463.1
- Calories from Fat 266
- Total Fat 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 48.8 mg
- Sodium 214.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 32.0 g
- Protein 3.5 g