Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 10 mins
My mom clipped this recipe out of an American Profile magazine, and boy am I glad she did. (Cooking time includes chilling time.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and lightly grease.
- Place graham crackers on the cookie sheet in one layer.
- Sprinkle pecans evenly over the graham squares.
- In a small sauce pan melt the unsalted butter.
- Add brown sugar to the pan and stir until mixture begins to boil.
- Pour sugar mixture over pecans and graham squares.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and place into freezer for 1 hour.
- Break bark into pieces while still cold.