Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Pecan Balls - Mom made these at Christmas time.. but I think they're great anytime!
- 118.29 ml butter, softened
- 59.14 ml powdered sugar
- 118.29 ml chopped pecans
- 236.59 ml flour
- 1.23 ml salt
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- additional powdered sugar, for rolling
- Mix ingredients together until well blended.
- Hand form into small balls.
- Bake at 300° up to 15 minutes. (These will not brown).
- While balls are still warm, roll into powdered sugar.
Very good. I read some of the reviews and added a teaspoon of butter. I also added 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg. I made them as small as the Kiss. Thanks for the comparison.
My Mom also made these every Christmas and I think they were my favorite one..... although oatmeal raisin cookies may not be Christmasy but I think they might be better! I'm gonna find out tonight! :-)
Probably the easiest cookie I've ever made. They tasted so delicate and yummy.