Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are so good. I make them at Christmas and my son-in-law won't let anyone else get close to them. He says I made them JUST for him.
- 1 cup pecans, ground
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- powdered sugar, for rolling cookies in
- Cream butter.
- Add flour, sugar, nuts and flavorings.
- Shape into balls.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 325° for 20 to 25 minutes.
- While still warm, roll in powdered sugar.
Very very good. Will add this one to my permanent collection. Thank you.
awesome! My boyfriend ate up the first batch of these, I had to make more they are sooooo good.
This recipe is just what I was looking for! The recipe is very simple and easy and the cookies are very "short" and melt in the mouth. Perfect!