Prep 3 hrs
Cook 15 mins
These can either be made as Pecan logs or rolls.
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 (1 lb) package powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (14 ounce) bag vanilla caramels
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- Combine marshmallow cream, sugar and vanilla and mix well with hands. Shape into individual bite size rolls or about 5 logs. Chill dough 2 to 3 hours.
- Prior to removing dough from refrigerator, melt caramels and water in top of a double boiler; cook until melted.
- Dip rolls or logs in melted caramel and then roll in chopped pecans.
- Chill 1 hour.