Recipe by Boomette
Another great looking recipe from the blog Heather's Dish.
Top Review by alligirl
These were/are very tasty - I especially appreciate that there's not near as much work as making baklava! Went together pretty quickly and they were awesome, warm right from the oven! Thanks for sharing a great recipe, Boomette!
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent roll dough
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter, cut into 8 tablespoons
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your oven to 375°F Spray a muffin pan with nonstick spray and set aside (as a side note, it’s best to use a standard muffin pan if you can).
- Taking the dough from each crescent, gently press it into and around the sides of each muffin cup, making sure to seal the edges together.
- In a small bowl mix together the pecans, brown sugar, sea salt and cinnamon. Spoon the filling evenly into the crescent-lined muffin cups, gently tamping down with the back of a spoon. Place one tablespoon of butter on top of each cup.
- Bake for 15 minutes until the dough is puffed and golden and all of the butter is melted. Serve warm with a drizzle of honey or some vanilla ice cream.