Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another great looking recipe from the blog Heather's Dish.
Make and share this Pecan Baklava Cups recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent roll dough
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter, cut into 8 tablespoons
- Preheat your oven to 375°F Spray a muffin pan with nonstick spray and set aside (as a side note, it’s best to use a standard muffin pan if you can).
- Taking the dough from each crescent, gently press it into and around the sides of each muffin cup, making sure to seal the edges together.
- In a small bowl mix together the pecans, brown sugar, sea salt and cinnamon. Spoon the filling evenly into the crescent-lined muffin cups, gently tamping down with the back of a spoon. Place one tablespoon of butter on top of each cup.
- Bake for 15 minutes until the dough is puffed and golden and all of the butter is melted. Serve warm with a drizzle of honey or some vanilla ice cream.
These were/are very tasty - I especially appreciate that there's not near as much work as making baklava! Went together pretty quickly and they were awesome, warm right from the oven! Thanks for sharing a great recipe, Boomette!
Wow!!! Really loved using the pecans rather than the walnuts, liked it so much better. What even made it better was how simple and quick it is to make and it has a nice salty/sweet balance. I did add a scoop of ice cream, just couldn't take the photo with it as it is too hot and humid here in FL. Thanks for sharing the recipe. Made for Photo Tag Game.