Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a great holiday side dish.
Make and share this Pecan Asparagus Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (12 -16 ounce) boxes frozen asparagus, thawed
- 5 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup chicken bouillon
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup butter cracker crumb
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- Layer asparagus and eggs in buttered 9x13 casserole.
- Combine soup, bouillon, pepper& mix well.
- Pour over eggs.
- Sprinkle with cheese, then crumbs& melted butter.
- Top with pecans.
- Bake at 325° for 45 minutes.