My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°; grease a 12-cup muffin pan.
- 2In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- 3In a medium bowl, whisk together sugar, egg, sour cream, butter, and vanilla until well blended.
- 4Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir until just blended.
- 5Divide half the batter equally among prepared muffin cups.
- 6Spoon 2 teaspoons jam in the center of each cup of batter.
- 7Top with the remaining batter and sprinkle with pecans.
- 8Bake for 12-15 minutes or until tops are golden and pull away from the sides of the pan.
- 9Let cool in pan on a wire rack for 3 minutes, then transfer to the rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan and Strawberry Jam Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (782 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.6
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 45.8 mg
- Sodium 148.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 18.1 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: