Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Make and share this Pecan and Strawberry Jam Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°; grease a 12-cup muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together sugar, egg, sour cream, butter, and vanilla until well blended.
- Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir until just blended.
- Divide half the batter equally among prepared muffin cups.
- Spoon 2 teaspoons jam in the center of each cup of batter.
- Top with the remaining batter and sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until tops are golden and pull away from the sides of the pan.
- Let cool in pan on a wire rack for 3 minutes, then transfer to the rack to cool.