Recipe by Chef Mommie
Interesting! I haven't tried them YET. Suppose to be good for you, especially if you use organic and purified water. Sorry but servings are guestimated.
Top Review by WI Cheesehead
These were different. Easy to make, but I think had too much water. I used about 3/4 C and baked them for 45 minutes. They did dry out by then, but they're very delicate. I didn't use celery though and accidentally used Pasta Sprinkle (was right next to parsley!) Made for PAC.
- 1 cup pecans (chopped)
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 cup fresh whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1 -2 tablespoon whole grain wheat flour
- 2 stalks celery (chopped)
- 1 -2 tablespoon parsley (chopped)
- 1 small onion (finely chopped)
- 1 cup water