Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Interesting! I haven't tried them YET. Suppose to be good for you, especially if you use organic and purified water. Sorry but servings are guestimated.
- 1 cup pecans (chopped)
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 cup fresh whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1 -2 tablespoon whole grain wheat flour
- 2 stalks celery (chopped)
- 1 -2 tablespoon parsley (chopped)
- 1 small onion (finely chopped)
- 1 cup water
- Combine all ingredients and shape into 3-inch patties.
- Place on sprayed cookie sheet.
- Bake in a 350-degree pre-heated oven for about 40- 45 minutes, or until golden brown.
These were different. Easy to make, but I think had too much water. I used about 3/4 C and baked them for 45 minutes. They did dry out by then, but they're very delicate. I didn't use celery though and accidentally used Pasta Sprinkle (was right next to parsley!) Made for PAC.