A very 'moresom' brownie. After you eat one, you'll keep going back for more even if your head is telling you that your feeling too sick!! But remember that the brownie will firm as it cools. Don't be tempted to cook any longer as it will loose its gooey texture.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven to 180*C. Lightly grease an 18cm x 28cm slice pan. Line the base with baking paper.
- 2Combine chocolate and butter in a small saucepan. Stir over low heat for 2-3 minutes, until melted. Set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, beat eggs, sugar and vanilla together until frothy. Sift flour and baking powder together. Whisk into egg mixture to combine.
- 4Fold in the choc bits, pecans and chocolate mixture. Pour into prepared pan, smoothing top with a spatula.
- 5Bake for 30-35 minutes or until firm to touch. Cool in the pan. Cut into squares and store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan and Choc-Bit Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.8
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 67.1 mg
- Sodium 85.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 5.0 g