1/1 Photo of Pecan and Brown Sugar Crescents
Serve with a fruit and cheese plate. Be careful not to use more than the 2 teaspoonfuls of dough called for when making each cookie or the crescents will not be as beautiful. Do not omit the powdered sugar, it makes all the difference in the cookie! From Bon Appetit, March 2000.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F
- 2Combine all ingredients except powdered sugar in processor. Using on/off turns, process until mixture resembles coarse meal; then process continuously until dough begins to come together.
- 3Roll 2 teaspoonfuls of dough between palms of hands to form 2 1/2-inch-long rope, tapering at ends. Place on ungreased baking sheet; curl in ends to form crescent shape. Repeat with remaining dough, spacing cookies 1 inch apart.
- 4Bake cookies until just firm to touch, about 20 minutes.
- 5Cool on sheet 5 minutes. Transfer to rack; cool.
- 6Sift powdered sugar over.
- 7(Can be made 3 days ahead. Store airtight at room temperature.).
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan and Brown Sugar Crescents
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.0
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 16.2 mg
- Sodium 12.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 1.4 g