Mini Ravindran's Note:
Looks wow and tastes wow !!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup string beans or 1 cup French beans, finely chopped and steamed for 2 minutes
- 1 cup potato, boiled and cubed
- 1 cup spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup soybeans or 1 cup black-eyed peas, boiled/ canned can be used after draining the liquid
- 1 freshly squeezed lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoons thousand island dressing
- 2 tablespoons Italian dressing
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1Take a big salad bowl.
- 2Mix all the ingredients.
- 3Add the dressing, lemon juice, black pepper powder and toss to mix.
- 4Let stand for 15 minutes.
- 5Serve warm or cold with juices of your choice.
Browse Our Top Soy/Tofu Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Soy/Tofu Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pebbles by the Beach Salad
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.7
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 2.0 mg
- Sodium 201.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 3.9 g