Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This recipe was published in a local newpaper from Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I think it makes a good summer hors d'oeuvres. Cook time is the chill time.
- 3⁄4 lb cooked shrimp
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons horseradish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Finely chop the shrimp.
- Cream the cheese.
- Add the lemon juice, horseradish, onion, pepper sauce and shrimp.
- Mix thoroughly and taste for seasoning.
- Divide into tablespoonful balls.
- Roll in parsley and chill.