1 hr 10 mins
My friend's hubby goes to Pebble Beach to play golf once in a while. She really loved the granola the restaurant served and asked for the recipe. To her surprise, they sent her that recipe and it is really good. You could add dried cranberries or raisins if you wanted. This makes a lot of granola so I had to guess on the servings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- 2In a very large bowl, mix wheat germ, oats, coconut, sesame seeds, sunflower kernels, almonds, brown sugar and granulated sugar.
- 3In seperate bowl whisk together oil, honey and vanilla and pour over dry mix.
- 4Toss to coat well.
- 5Spread a thin layer of granola in a 10" x 15" x 1" jelly roll type pan, lightly greased.
- 6Bake at 300 degrees F for approx 1 hour, tossing every 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest in the pan for 5 minutes.
- 7Break apart and allow to cool on waxed paper.
- 8Repeat with the rest of the mix if you can't get all of it in one pan.
- 9When completely cool, break apart to desired chunks and store in air tight container or bag.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pebble Beach Granola
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 959.4
- Calories from Fat 499
- Total Fat 55.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 60.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 100.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.0 g
- Sugars 48.9 g
- Protein 25.4 g