1/1 Photo of Pebber Nodder (Danish Christmas Cookies)
Happy Hippie's Note:
Another recipe being submitted for ZWT III. I found this on allrecipes.com and it was submitted by YAC2004. The recipes introduction states: These cookies are like little bites of Christmas. Cinnamon and cardamom flavor these little shortbread nuggets."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2In a large bowl, mix together the butter and sugar until smooth.
- 3Beat in the eggs one at a time, stirring until light and fluffy.
- 4Combine the flour, cardamom and cinnamon. stir into the sugar mixture just until blended.
- 5Separate the dough into 6 balls.
- 6Roll each ball into a rope about as big around as your finger on a lightly floured surface.
- 7Cut into 1/2-inch pieces, and place them on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 8Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until lightly browned.
- 9Cool on baking sheets for a few minutes. Transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pebber Nodder (Danish Christmas Cookies)
Serving Size: 1 (8 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 100
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 36.9
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 9.1 mg
- Sodium 14.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 0.4 g