1/4 Photos of Peasant Pizza With Goat Cheese
A very good change from the ordinary! From B H & G.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) prepared pizza crust, such as boboli brand
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 2 ounces semi soft fresh goat cheese or 2 ounces feta, crumbled, about 1/4 cup
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 small yellow sweet peppers or 1 small orange sweet bell pepper or 1 small green sweet pepper, cut into thin bite size strips
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh basil
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Place Italian bread shell on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 3Stir together the cream cheese, goat cheese or feta, garlic and black pepper in a small mixing bow.
- 4Spread mixture over the bread shell.
- 5Place the tomato slices and sweet pepper strips over the cheese mixture.
- 6bake in the preheated oven about 12 minutes or till heated through.
- 7Sprinkle with fresh basil.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peasant Pizza With Goat Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.8
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 14.7 mg
- Sodium 64.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust